Tokyo has a place for everyone to enjoy.
Even if you can’t visit right
now doesn’t mean
you can’t look forward to visiting Tokyo someday.
Tokyo To Do
is a project to make the perfect
To Do list for your next trip to Tokyo,
by Tokyo locals and Tokyo lovers,
and input from
future visitors counting down
the days to their next trip.
Share with us your absolute must-go-to spots,
the places you want to visit again,
and the places you are dying to see!
- By participating in this campaign, you agree to the following Terms.
- ＃TokyoToDo (the “Campaign”) is a campaign by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (the “Sponsor”) that collects recommendations from users in the forms of photos/videos. These recommendations will be compiled into Tokyo To Do lists that will be shared on the official Tokyo Tokyo website and SNS accounts.
- Sponsor is Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) and the Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau (TCVB)
- 《Campaign Period》
- Photo/Video Entries
- October 9, 2020 - January 31, 2021
- October 9, 2020 - January 31, 2021
- To Do List Release
- February 2021 (Date TBD)
- *Campaign schedule is subject to change upon the Sponsor’s discretion.
- 《Selection Process》
- The Campaign team will select from entries pursuant to these Terms. The Sponsor will contact each selected entrant personally. Posted Content will be posted on the Tokyo Tokyo official website and SNS accounts.
- 《Entry Method》
- Entering the Campaign is free of charge.
- ＜Entry via Instagram Feed Post＞
- Content posted by accounts that fulfill the following conditions are eligible for selection:
- 1 The profile is set as a public profile
- 2 The account is following the official Tokyo Metropolitan Government account (@tokyotokyooldmeetsnew)
- 3 The photo or video posted has an appropriate location tag and is taken within Tokyo
- 4 The hashtags #TokyoTodo and #TokyoTokyo are included within the text accompanying the post.
- 《Posted Content Requirements》
- - Posted Content that do not follow the Campaign’s theme will be deemed invalid at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- - Posted Content, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Campaign Entrant.
- - Each Posted Content must not infringe on any copyright, feature or focus on any material owned and controlled by third parties, or violate the privacy of any third parties. The Posted Content must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- -The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the case that a Posted Content violates any copyright or other rights of a third party.
- - Location information included in the Posted Content will only be used as statistical information. This information will not be used to identify the individual Entrant and will not be used for marketing purposes.
- - Instagram account information included in the Posted Content will be used to tag Entrants whose images were selected in an Instagram post upon release of the To Do lists
- - Entrants agree that the Campaign Sponsors shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to devices used for entry, other damages due to communications, communication failures, errors upon Submission, etc.
- - The Campaign is not sponsored, supported or managed by Instagram.
- Themes can be confirmed via the Campaign website https://todo.tokyotokyo.jp/en/.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government is launching
various activities to attract travelers both in and
outside of Japan by using the logo and slogan
“Tokyo Tokyo Old meets New.”
The brushstrokes and the Gothic block typeface represent the originality of Tokyo, where traditions dating back to the Edo period (1603-1868), coexist alongside the cutting-edge culture of today.
We are undertaking various projects with the aim of making Tokyo the world’s best city.